Component Technologies Inc. - Newington, CT
- 8 plating lines. Two automated lines, and 6 semi-automated lines plating Electroless nickel and Sulfamate plating.
25,000 square foot facility including 8,000 square feet of temperature controlled parts storage area.
- Solvent degreasing and alkaline cleaning.
- Ultrasonic cleaning line.
- Solvent Drying System that produces spot free and stain free finishes.
- Research & Development - 2 chemists on staff - combined 75 years plating experience at management level.
- Off the grid - our power is generated by a cogeneration system which is independent of local utilities.
- Quality Assurance Equipment including 2 - X-ray fluorescence thickness tester, atomic absorption, flatness testing and inspection, complete wet lab analysis, and any part specific adhesion testing equipment.
Component Technologies Inc., is affiliated with CTech Metal Finishing, - Hinesville, GA. We share resources with each other but operate as separate companies.